The Bright Ambassadors Of Morning

   Hi. This time I want to show you some old photos from our holiday in March 2012. We spent one week in Egypt and we went for one day to Jerusalem, Israel. Sorry for quality of these pics, we didn't have our Canon yet;) I have to tell you Jerusalem is very beautiful and interesting city. So bright and multicultural. 
I would love to go there again for a longer trip.



The Western Wall. Ściana Płaczu. Kobiety i mężczyźni osobno. Miliony karteczek z modlitwami i prośbami wciśnięte w mur. Niedługo zobaczymy, czy moja też zostanie wysłuchana...

Komentarze

  1. wowwww! these pictures are gorgeous

    just found your blog and i love it!!! i just bookmarked it :)

    would really appreciate it if you could give me some advice on my blog! I'm trying to improve it; and your feedback would be so helpful


    www.stonefoxinterrupted.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Prześlij komentarz